The Emailable Guarantee
Email deliverability is a critical metric for the success of your email campaigns, and your mailing reputation as a whole. Emailable uses industry best practices to ensure the most accurate verification results possible. We back up our verification results with an up to 99%+ deliverability rate guarantee with below circumstances:
- 97%+ Accuracy rates on Microsoft email accounts (Office 365, Hotmail, MSN, Outlook, Live, etc.).
- 99%+ Accuracy rates on everything else.
- Yahoo! and AOL email addresses under the deactivation process are not covered by this deliverability guarantee.
Service Commitment and Exclusions
To be considered eligible for the 99%+ deliverability guarantee, your mailing practices must match the following criteria:
- The minimum list size must be 1,000 unique email addresses.
- Email must be sent within a 24 hour period after cleaning.
- Email addresses must be classified as valid. Bounces must be the result of an invalid (non-existing) email address. Unqualified bounces may include (but are not limited to) poor sender reputation, mail server misconfiguration/unavailability, etc.
- Email addresses must have come from your own opt-in sourced (no purchased lists, etc.).
If you believe we have not complied with our guarantee, please contact us via support within 7 days of the discrepancy. Qualified paying customers can receive a 100% refund for qualifying emails that did not meet our guarantee.
5.x Bounce Codes (Permanent Failures)
Address does not exist
Other address status
Bad destination mailbox address
Bad destination system address
Bad destination mailbox address syntax
Destination mailbox address ambiguous
Destination mailbox address valid
Mailbox has moved
Bad sender’s mailbox address syntax
Bad sender’s system address
Other or undefined mailbox status
Mailbox disabled, not accepting messages
Message length exceeds administrative limit.
Mailing list expansion problem
Other or undefined mail system status
Mail system full
System not accepting network messages
System not capable of selected features
Message too big for system
Other or undefined network or routing status
No answer from host - the address is invalid
Routing server failure
Unable to route
Routing loop detected
Delivery time expired
Other or undefined protocol status
Too many recipients
Invalid command arguments
Wrong protocol version
Other or undefined media error
Media not supported
Conversion required and prohibited
Conversion required but not supported
Conversion with loss performed
Other or undefined security status
Delivery not authorized, message refused
Mailing list expansion prohibited
Security conversion required but not possible
Security features not supported
Cryptographic algorithm not supported
Message integrity failure
4.x Bounce Codes (Temporary Failure)
service not available, closing transmission channel
Requested mail action not taken: mailbox unavailable (e.g., mailbox busy)
Requested action aborted: error in processing
Requested action not taken: insufficient system storage