About this anti-spam policy
In this anti-spam policy (the “Policy”), we explain our approach towards unsolicited commercial communication. This Policy applies to the services provided through the website https://emailable.com (“Emailable”). We may amend this Policy from time to time to address changes in laws and regulations governing unsolicited commercial communication.
What is SPAM?
“Spam” refers to electronic messages (e.g., emails, newsletters, and notifications) that are unsolicited and sent in bulk to users, clients, and prospects, usually for commercial purposes.
How do we deal with SPAM?
We have a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that we do not tolerate any spam received from our users, we do not send spam, and we do not tolerate the use of Emailable to faciliate in the sending of spam. Emailable is not for the verification of addresses that are not opt-in, meaning that the recipient did not explicitly agree to receiving email from the sender. These include:
- Purchased email lists
- Harvested email lists
- Scraped email lists
- Generated email lists
- Rented email addresses
- Opt-out email addresses
Additionally, we comply with all applicable privacy and anti-spam laws including, but not limited to, the US CAN-SPAM Act, the GDPR, and the EU ePrivacy Directive, and we require our users to do the same.
Our commercial communication
- Users provide express (“opt-in”) consent to receive such marketing messages (e.g., by subscribing to our newsletter or adjusting profile settings); or
- We would like to inform users about our new services that are similar to the services already used by the users.
You can opt-out from receiving marketing messages at any time free-of-charge by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link contained in any of the messages sent to you or by contacting us directly.
Are you sending SPAM?
If you hesitate whether the messages sent by you are spam, take our short quiz.
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to receive mail from you?
- Are you sending it to a purchased list of addresses?
- Are you using false information in your profile, such as using an incorrect originating address?
- Are you using a domain name that you are not authorized to use?
- Is your subject line misleading or deceptive?
- Does your email not include a working unsubscribe option?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions it is likely you are either a spammer or will be labeled as one. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our support team before you attempt to verify any email.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Policy. Our contact details are specified below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: EMAILABLE LLC, 485 Underhill Blvd, Syosset, NY 11791, United States